Velero Rafael Verdera
Sailing since 1841, she is the oldest active vessel in the Spanish Registry of Shipping.
Built in Ibiza and launched on the 15 April 1841, she has faithfully served for a century and a half delivering cargo between the Balearic Island’s ports, to and from Valencia, Barcelona, Marseilles, Naples and Algiers.
The Yacht is built of timbers appreciated by seasoned sailors, who know the qualities of this noble material, and recognize the true quality of workmanship that has outlived its artisans. Her lines and design are truly classic and she stands apart from all imitations.
When underway under sail, the guests may participate in this rewarding experience. A fully equipped galley with barbecues and grills available to prepare the fresh foods and “Tapas”, rounds off the unique experience that could be called ours alone.
The younger members of our crew like to engage in circus acrobatics and we have included this performance among the special entertainment options that we can offer guests.
We are based on the Paseo Maritimo in Palma, but we are available to operate out of any Balearic port.
– Exclusive excursions at your leisure for groups of up to 60 guests.
– Participation in the setting and trimming of sails.
– Freshly prepared meals on board.
– Different styles of barbecues.
– Large selection of “Tapas”.
– Canoes and snorkeling equipment available.
– Guest transfer with ships boats, to any coastal location.
– Special service for small groups.
– Teambuilding excercises.
– Acrobatic show offered by the crew.
– Many other extra services available upon request.
Do you want to be part of this great family?