Bodegas José L. Ferrer
José L. Ferrer Ramonell founded in 1931, in Binissalem, the winery that today bears his name and which are still held by the family. Currently these hands belonging to the 3rd and 4th generation make the same efforts in the work of the vineyard and in the constant and quiet reflection about their wines.
120 hectares of vineyards of including native and foreign varieties carefully cultivated. Grape varieties, the local black ones Mantonegro and Callet and the local white Moll, with their exceptional characteristics and quality; provide a strong personality and an exquisite Mediterranean bouquet to the wines. These, in perfect balance with international varieties, express a new way of understanding and drinking wine.
In the winery, where tradition and the latest technologies are perfectly combined, wines are produced in wood, cement and stainless steel tanks. The ageing takes place in the carefully selected two thousand barrels of American and French oak, settled in the underground cellar of the winery, subsequently refined in the bottle.
Bodegas José L. Ferrer produces a wide range of Red Wines, from young wines to Gran Reserva, high quality Rosé and White Wines (with and without wood), Brut Nature (Sparkling Wine), Sweet and Organic Wines.
Visit Bodegas José L. Ferrer and discover the wine shop and its Mallorca products explore the museum and tour the winery to discover how wine is made and the world that surrounds it.
BODEGAS JOSÉ L. FERRER’ S WINE TOUR
• Group tour with arranged appointment and tasting of 3 wines with “Typical Majorcan Snack – Tapas” (approx. 60 min.)
• Group tour with arranged appointment and tasting of 3 wines and “Extra Tapa – Buffet” (approx. 60 min.)
• Group tour with arranged appointment having lunch or dinner in “Es Cos”: Traditional or Extra Menu (approx. 4hours)
• Collaboration with Majorca Wine Express. Train tours. Visits arranged in advance. (approx. 3 – 4 hours)
• Two different settings, “Es Cos” and “Sa Caseta”, for specific events, such as: Meetings, Conferences and others.
Mondays to Fridays 11h and 16:30h. Saturdays 11h. (April – October)
Mondays to Fridays 11h and 16:30h. (November-March)
Languages: Catalan, Spanish, English and German.
Height: 3m / Area: 90m2
Height: 2,75m / Area: 230m2
Height: 5m / Area: 200m2
Height: 3m / Area: 150m2
Height: 6m / Area: 200m2