política de privacidad
- DATA CONTROLLER IDENTITY AND GENERAL INFORMATION.
- Data Controller: MallorcaLeads
- Company name: Maria Asunción Prats Dolz (hereinafter: the “Controller”).
- Company number: 19000247Q
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
- COMPULSORY DATA PROVISION.
It is generally compulsory to provide data to meet the stated purposes (unless the field in question specifically indicates otherwise) and it is used for the purposes established. As a result, if compulsory data is not provided or provided incorrectly, the process cannot be completed.
- WHY DOES THE CONTROLLER PROCESS PERSONAL DATA AND HOW LONG IS IT KEPT?
Depending on the Data Subject’s request, the data collected by the Controller is processed for the following purposes:
- Commercial Communication: Requests, preferences, additional services and any requests generally associated with the service provided.
- Managing contact requests through the channels provided for this purpose.
- Compliance with the Controller’s legal obligations for the provision of intermediation services.
The Data Subject’s data will be kept for the period of time needed to meet each purpose, or until the Data Subject asks the Controller to remove it, objects to or revokes his/her consent. At any case, after a period of 5 years without any interaction between the parts (Data subject and Controller).
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL THE CONTROLLER PROCESS?
The Controller may process the following categories of data, in accordance with the request made by the Data Subject:
- Identifying details: name, surname(s).
- Contact details: postal and e-mail address, mobile telephone number.
- Personal details: date of birth, gender, nationality.
- Preference of service details.
- Any other personal data provided to the Controller by the Data Subject.
Nevertheless, the Controller may perform the necessary checks to verify this situation, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures as per data protection regulations.
- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
The above processes have the following legal basis:
- Commercial Communication, requests, preferences and additional services generally associated with the provision of our services, involves processing of the personal data necessary for the execution of our services is based on the Data Subject’s consent, which may be revoked at any time, via written notification to the Controller.
- The attention given to contact requests made through the available channels is based on the Data Subject’s consent, which may be revoked at any time, via written notification to the Controller.
- Compliance with the Controller’s legal requirements (including those relating to the provision of accommodation), the legitimate interests of the Controller.
Where personal data is to be processed for other purposes requiring the Data Subject’s consent, the Controller will only undertake this processing if this consent has been obtained. When consent is given for the processing of personal data, the Data Subject may withdraw consent at any time; however, this will not affect the legality of any processing performed prior to withdrawal of consent.
Nonetheless, the revocation of consent may result in the Data Subject’s request not being processed.
The Data Subject may revoke his/her request via written notification to MALLORCALEADS C/ Pare Bartomeu Pou, 29 3º IZQ, 07003 Palma de Mallorca, Spain, or by e-mail to email@example.com, in both cases using the subject line “Data Protection”, with a photocopy of a valid identity document or passport enclosed or attached.
WHEN DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data may be shared with:
- The Controller’s partners, to manage your events quotations and prived information about their services.
- Public authorities (such as local data protection regulators), as required by law.
The recipients of shared personal data indicated may be located within or outside the European Economic Area; in the latter case, personal data will only be shared where there is a legal basis for such transfer.
You can obtain and updated list of our partners, with their contact information, through https://www.mallorcaleads.com/en/mice-suppliers/.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE DATA SUBJECT.
The Data Subject:
- Affirms that he/she is over the age of 18 or legally emancipated, where applicable, and that the data provided to the Controller is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the Data Subject is responsible for the veracity of all the data Provided and will keep the information up to date to reflect his/her actual situation.
- The Data Subject affirms that he/she has informed any third parties on whose behalf he/she has provided data, where applicable, of the provisions of this document. The Data Subject also affirms that he/she has obtained the third party’s authorisation to provide their data to the Controller for the purposes indicated.
- The Data Subject will be liable for any false or inaccurate information provided, and for any damages, whether direct or indirect, that this may cause to the Controller or third parties.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The Data Subject may notify the Controller in writing to MALLORCALEADS C/ Pare Bartomeu Pou, 29 3º IZQ, 07003 Palma de Mallorca, Spain, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases using the subject line “Data Protection”, with a photocopy of a valid identity document or passport, at any time and free of charge in order to:
- Revoke his/her consent.
- Access his/her personal data.
- Rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the removal of his/her personal data when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Ask the Controller to limit the processing of his/her personal data when one or more of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met.
- Ask for a personal contact in order to express his/her point of view or to challenge any automated decisions or other decisions made by the Controller.
- Request the portability of his/her data when one or more of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met.
Likewise, the Data Subject is hereby informed that a complaint may be filed with the relevant regulatory authority regarding the protection of his/her personal data.
- SECURITY MEASURES.
The Controller will always process the Data Subject’s data with total confidentiality and secrecy as per current regulations. For this purpose, the Controller will take all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of all personal data in order to prevent its alteration, loss or any unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology used, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
Last updated: December 2021